- Evelyn at Dollar Tree. We prayed for her family.
- We went to a hospital and shared with a nurse that she was God's treasure.
- Prayed for a janitor at the mall in Twin Falls for her finances.
- Prayed with Shannon for her son, Austin who is in jail and dealing with court issues.
- Encountered a 11 year old girl in TJ Maxx and told her that God loves her.
- We also encountered a lady in TJ Maxx who was also a treasure.
- We had another prayer circle in Michael's with Cindy and Sarah. We prayed for their niece Carrissa who is having a baby and also for Cindy who has post polio.
- On our way to Twin Falls we had a long conversation about Mormonism and got righteously angered at Joseph Smith. hehe
- We still can't believe we ate an entire chicken!
- We "flew" like a pack of geese through the parking lot today (it was super windy when we got here!)
- We got cheap gas again!
- While we were in Michael's we saw a picture for cake icing and there were letter blocks "BDK" That's us!
- God frequently uses songs in directing us when we go into stores. For example one of the songs today in Michael's said "Don't go away." We didn't and then found treasure!!!!
Where will we go next?