Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"What are you doing this summer?"

It's the end of school and everyone has been asking me the same question. "What are you doing this summer?" I get so excited answering this question! I have been able to share about this trip with almost everyone I know including believers and non-believers. I get especially excited when non-believers ask me this question!! Just telling about the trip is a witness in itself. I have been able to reach out to so many people just by telling them about this trip. That is something I hadn't thought about until someone asked me what I was doing and I just blurted it all out. Some think it's really cool, some think we are crazy, and some just want to know more. It is just another way to share about God's love and His Word. I just wanted to share this with everyone because God is already using this trip in so many ways that I would have never imagined. I am so pumped.


Peace and Love

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment