Thursday, May 6, 2010

In the interest of time.

Be encouraged!
I'm finding faith to be something in my thoughts A LOT as this month approaches. I think it's such an incredible idea: sure of what is hoped for... certain of the unseen. I don't see a van. Or the people yet. Or how we're going to shower. Or if we'll have enough money to last us a whole month. I don't really know all we're going to need. But, God has provided over and over and over and over. He's THE BEST. Matthew 6:8

I know He has asked us to take this trip. And honestly, I'm not really even sure how all of this has come to be what it is... that's got to be a God thing in itself. It's the very last commission Jesus gave before He left this earth. Therefore GO and make disciples of all nations. I am stoked... on fire, burning, anticipating, passionate, all of the above for what God will do!
My desire is that God would use us in bringing love, truth, and healing to people of our country in June.

And for those, like myself at times, that wonder if such things are possible...
When the disciples had 5 loaves and 2 fish to feed 5,000 people... there wasn't a Wal-Mart around. It was a MIRACLE. All were fed. It was Jesus. And I just can't help but think that "moments" like that are what will define this trip. Because lately what I see and what I know are clashing. I like it :)

Much love!
Kier(you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one :)sten

No comments:

Post a Comment